We successfully hosted this intensive retreat in April 2021 with no issues and we believe these added guidelines will help us ensure an even more safe experience for all those in attendance this October 2021.
We have taken measures to ensure the health and safety of guests staying at our experiences. However, there is no way to eliminate the inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 that comes with an in-person event. By attending this event, you voluntarily agree to assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. You agree not to attend if you test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days prior to attending our retreat or display symptoms associated with COVID-19. Bottom line, please be forthcoming to keep us all safe and healthy.
- Amber Housley requires all guests to confirm via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), no cold or flu-like symptoms 48 hours from arrival.
- We recommend obtaining proof of a negative PCR test 72 hours prior to your travel.
- We ask guests to be respectful of other guests and our staff and keep a safe distance. Masks are not required, but we ask that when unable to safely distance from others, guests use their discretion.
- We ask that guests bring their own masks.
- Unfortunately, testing is not fool-proof and might be taken pre-incubation. We must also acknowledge the potential for travel exposure, post-test results/arrival. Although we will not require on-site mask-wearing, we do ask that you wear a mask when appropriate such as heading out into the local community.
- Our host venue has many ample spaces to work outside or inside and spread out with open-air ventilation via doors and windows. As such, you will want to bring layers in case of cool weather.
- Most meals will be enjoyed outside under covered porches or you may take boxed lunches to the place of your choosing.
- You are an adult and will take personal responsibility for your comfort and risk level.
COVID Cancellation Policy
All deposits/payments are non-refundable but can be used towards a future Amber Housley experience or product until December 31, 2021 with a notice via email and your reason is COVID related.
Amber Housley requires all guests to confirm a lack of COVID or flu-like symptoms 48 hours from arrival via email. Amber Housley cannot offer any COVID related credits any later than 48 hours from arrival on-site.
Once onsite if you present symptoms or feel sick then we will ask you to self-isolate and we will provide all the help we can, which may include: help to get you to an off-site accommodation location, test, and treatment if necessary.
We strongly recommend purchasing refundable airline tickets for and also travel insurance that covers all possible issues related to travel including delays or change of schedules if this is a concern for you.